The Golf Club 2 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
yes but likely your scores are saved online.
My only suggestion is this
1) use keyboard at first to make options 'take hold'
2) swap to joystick after that
3) if that doesn't work, then use keyboard only or
4) we can just remove the options if people don't like to use these options with keyboard
Lol no don't remove the options. They are Great Options. Swapping the Joystick after enabling the options seem to work.
Hey Guys did @Caliber new trainer update fixed the issue with the controller/joystick? I was wondering that myself. It is OK if it didn't because I am sure the trainer still works Great. Plus @Caliber instruction above how to by pass actually works. But I just still wanted to ask
[Edited by mjcouncil04, 8/9/2017 10:19:57 AM]
Sorry I am ranting, CH is the best but some game titles they need to put a little more time into the trainers.
@BlackDragon55 are you saying options 1 and 2 on the updated Trainer doesn't work for you at all or are you saying it doesn't work with the controller/joystick? You might have to explain that a little better so @Caliber will understand better. I understand you feel like you may have wasted your boost points but communication is key. I am sure there is a solution for you sir.
And what do you mean by PRO Clubs? Do the trainer work differently with those or something @BlackDragon55?
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.
• Straight Putt
• One Stroke for Current Hole