Battletech (2017) Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
The problems I had before with options was because I did not read and follow the instructions which are included in the trainer.
I usually do read them first thing, this time I just forgot to
Everyone else should be doing this as well first off before running the trainer, that way if their issue is due to them not following the correct procedure to getting the option/s working, it
A. doesn’t spam chat with unneeded issue report comments
and B. Stress CH out and give them a head spin
From my experience, most of my questions are usually answered before I ask them here, by simply reading the generally thoroughly written trainer guide. It's there for a reason, and always best to reference it first. Then I check the forums for issues that might arise outside the included instructions. By that time any issues are mostly fixed through procedure, reported as actual bugs, or referred back to the fix that is included in the trainer instruction guide.
This game has some difficult steps at first glance. It's not nearly as easy to do as many others, but the payoff is worth it for a bit of extra effort. The trainer works great, it just needs some patience and a bit of reading.
I would love to try some options this trainer has available but for some reason I can't get any of them to work on campaign or skirmish mode. I did follow the instructions to set up this trainer before use with admin rights for everything, security exclusion and all but still nothing: "please wait......failed"-thing each time I press the keys for options during play. I searched Google and forums and tried all suggestions from there but the trainer refuses to work for me. Any ideas? Suggestions? Please help.
Did you try this? -> Link
Btw, any of you smart people know of a way to stop my pilots health from dropping? It seems that I keep getting *constantly* head shot, and while I have millions in armor and structure, I still lose from the friggin head shots.
I used this option an hour ago as I made some mistakes with what I was buying. All I did was...
- Main Menu press F1 to activate the trainer.
- Go to Store and buy an item, I bought an LMR10 weapon, buying anything helps the trainer find the correct value.
- Note the top right Funds decreases.
- Press Numpad 0 for unlimited CBills.
- Every time you purchase something after activating this option your funds increase by 100,000,000.
- Ensure you deactivate this to avoid the game crashing as once it gets near 900 million the game can crash. To be safe on this I only activated it once for an additional 100 million which should be enough for a while.
Comment on what is an excellent trainer and very easy to use: Would it be possible to have the trainer show which options are activated or have it automatically deactivate after 5 seconds or so - this doesn't seem to fit asking for new trainer option as more of how it functions?
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.