Battletech (2017) Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Cool, I'll edit the original post for clarity. I only had to do one scan myself.
[Edited by moderator Taurusplopp, 4/25/2018 12:34:19 AM]
The reasoning for sending in a save file is that while the options currently in the trainer were able to be worked via simply loading into an offline skirmish match, additional options may require more advancement into the campaign itself.
I've decided to stop using the trainer until there is an option i want like infinite c-bills or non permanent buffs.
Now to restart my campaign.
@Ninjafroggie that is an awesome walkthru buddy. Thank you very much!
@EVERYONE having issues on first mission (miners)
1. Go RIGHT first. Take out turret generator FIRST (use spider to jump and hide right around bigass mountain, he can alpha strike out the turret) I advise letting the enemies at that base advance some toward you first.
2. USE HARD COVER ie put a mountain between you and the enemies as often as you can.
3. Melee TF out of the enemy shadow hawk.
I did the mission first time through and all I had was armor dmg and light (3 day repair) structure. No pilot losses (altho i did have 2 that sustained 1 injury apiece. 26 day recovery time.
GENERAL RULE ABOUT BT: Do not rush forward, reserve units. Let THEM go first so YOU can respond more tactically sound.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.