Battletech (2017) Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Are you toggling it on at the very beginning of a mission, or are you waiting for one of your mechs to generate heat first, according to the instructions?
From what I've experienced, once toggled on AFTER you start to generate heat, the option appears to stay on, and your mechs will not generate additional heat, even through subsequent missions, at least during the same game play session.
1) Do a search for your exact cash (exact value, 4bytes)
2) It *should* return 5-10 matching memory addresses. If it returns a lot more than that, you will need to tab back into the game, buy something from the store, input your new account balance into the search field, and click "next scan" (or equivalent in cosmos). You may have to repeat this step several times to get down to the right results. The game can be wonky sometimes...if your "next scan" says no results found, you will need to start over from step 1.
3) change ALL of those 5-10 matching memory address values to your desired account balance
4) tab back into game, and your cash on hand will still appear unchanged. Go to the store and buy something, and your account balance should change to the value you input (minus the cost of whatever you bought from the store)
still haven't figured out XP...was able to narrow it down to a single result easily enough, but could not change the value, it seems the XP is a display value only and the actual value is something else.
[Edited by moderator Taurusplopp, 4/25/2018 12:03:14 AM]
Thanks, that worked, though the first scan found over 100 results, after making a small purchase and re-scanning it came down to just 5, and the edit then worked.
[Edited by moderator Taurusplopp, 4/25/2018 12:03:48 AM]
Save game location
Wherever your userdata is stored for Steam is where you'll find it, but follow the above path to get to the right game.
If installed on C: and under program files:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\7929415\637090\remote\C0\SGS1
I have no idea about how this works but all I did was post what option I wanted. It asks for save game location and such but not sure how that would solve the problem as CH already used whatever they need to make the trainer!
So I left that spot empty. Any CH member reading this, correct me if I did something wrong.
Otherwise, let's hope that 5 more vote it and get that extra option added.
Thanks again for awesome trainers.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.