- try to load the trainer once again and make note of what Norton says it is excluding. (Have a pen and paper handy to write the file name down; you'll need to be quick)
- open Norton and go to Scans and Risks
- now go to Signatures to Exclude from All Detections
- now click on the Add button on the lower left
Norton will now load a very long list of files it thinks must be excluded (this will take a minute or two) Now scroll through those to find the file name you wrote down. It will be there, be patient. Add it to the list of exclusions and you're set. Load the trainer again and it will work. Let me know how you do!
Just make a folder just for trainers and exclude the entire folder itself. Lot less work. I've had Norton the last five years and this is by far the easiest route.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem