Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Just one question how is the unlimited reputation points supposed to work? It doesnt seem to do anything.
EDIT: Unlimited moves won't even deactivate, every time I press it activated. even when I go to the trainer and go to deactivate it, it won't turn off.
EDIT 2: I just realized that this might not just be because 1.07 but because I have the gog version, dammit, technically not supported then
[Edited by dezzter, 9/6/2017 3:53:57 AM]
1) It says to use 1)capture character before each battle. I have pressed 1 on every possible screen leading up to, and within the battle, before pressing 9 (For the one of the 2 main features I am after, which is unlimited blitz) so what am I doing wrong? I am assuming the trainer is working, as I have a green light on game detected, and as I said, resource adds are working.
2) It says to go into the calender, and then set the date, but the dates appear to be in some type of numerical value (not a number matching the date itself) and some of the features are in hex values. Any list for what values correspond to what date? The one thing I DONT like about the game is the time limit. I like to take my time, and not be rushed. This feature would be GREATLY appreciated if I could only get it to work....
Also, I am using the steam version of the game.
Been a longtime member, and LOVE the trainers you guys produce, which have spared me many a headache as a casual player. Hopefully, I can get these options going, to spare me a headache once more, thanks!
The game was updated to v1.07 on August 9 which might have broken some of the trainer's options.
Please use the update notification system to report a game patch, update or to report that the trainer may not be working with the latest version of the game. If 3 or more reports have been filed, consider BOOSTING the priority of this title for a faster turnaround on the updated trainer.
The unlimited reputation is still working for me, but I didn't try using it till late in the game. It adds "Attainable reputation" points, but I haven't gotten any more missives to apply reputation to any more kingdoms, and already have 2 characters from diplomacy, so my question is this....Have you been able to gain all 4 characters with this code on? as in, if I would have applied it earlier would they have sent enough letters to upgrade my rep with all factions to 4? If not, its kind of a pointless feature, but if it DOES allow for all 4 to be maxed, then this is perhaps the single BEST feature! Enough so that I would start over if I knew.... but I really don't want to start a new game unless this works in this way.
Please let me know if this worked for you. Thanks.
* Up to 400 new and updated trainers monthly
* Manage and update trainers through one app
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.