Alien Swarm: Reactive Drop Discussion
1. Rail rifle w/ unlimited fire cause crash of the game.
2. Any item that can be deployed such as turrets are 1-time use only. Unlimited items do not work on those.
3. Grenades of all types work fine, so does mine. Except the incendiary mine which runs out.
4. AI units take damage from friendly fire and enemy attack.
5. AI units' equipment always run out, regardless of what item it may be. Except:
- passive heavy armor
- night vision goggles, flash lights
As for save game files, I have well over 22 in the save folder. Not sure you want to go through all of them. They are auto generated I guess as I never saved.
Is there anyone who is having same issue(s) as mine?
The limits of Infinite Ally Health
Something I did noted playing through all missions on Brutal difficulty. Even though the trainer does keep the allies alive most of the time, certain situations seem to kill allies none-the-less. AFAICT these situations are:
1. Using the easy kill option, accidentally shooting your allies.
2. Aliens that fire the green goo balls tend to be very dangerous.
3. The fat aliens that shoot the yellow mines - 3 at a time usually.
I suspect, even when setting the trainer to real time priority via task manager, the trainer may not be quick enough to reset the allies' health to full, so they die. Being more careful helps though... just wanted to mention this. I have no idea if this can be -fixed-. I got through the game, so it would not really be necessary.
Request for Freeze Timer:
There are tons of achievements that are connected to the speed runs, e.g. Rydberg Reactor Speed Run - Complete Rydberg Reactor within 3:10 on Normal difficulty or harder without any marines dying.... is there any chance to get a freeze timer option for the trainer?
Thank you so much for the trainer, and that it works the way it presently does.
[Edited by AEon2001, 5/24/2017 3:55:46 AM]
From my recent tests and reading up on some posts on Steam it seems that the Speed Runs only track via achievements if you are playing online with at least one other "real" player. If this is really so, that would be massive blow for single player timed runs... and would mean that CH will not add a freeze timer. I hope this gets changed at some point... but probably won't.
[Edited by AEon2001, 5/25/2017 9:36:25 AM]
I just want to make sure so I can use single player to level my character up before hopping online and playing with other players.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.