Mass Effect Andromeda Discussion
I wonder if it's not a good practice (on my part) putting multiple CH trainers in one directory. They could potentially attempt to load the same config file if one is made, I suspect?
All trainers that offer saving global and custom settings write in the same folder in this location > C:\Users\YourWindowsUserName\Cheathappens\Keys
While the custom settings are saved with the game's name the global settings aren't. That may cause the trouble.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.
• Set Inventory Space
• Immune to Radiation and Life Support
+ 20 more options