Mass Effect Andromeda Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
[Edited by SpeedFreak1972, 5/18/2017 11:21:07 AM]
Yea Cal its updating right now. its about 292.10 MB in size. Will use the latest trainer and see how it goes.
- Fixed issue where server would auto disconnect when sending strike teams on APEX missions.
- Fixed a crash on UNC Outlaw when nearing outpost of signal source. (Kadara S.O.S.)
- The Athletic Casual Outfit will now unlock for all entitled players (Deluxe edition content)
- Fixed an issue which prevented completion of the Nomad upgrades / Shield Crafting quest. Please travel back to the Tempest in order to trigger completion.
- [PC only] Fixed a HUD issue where some large non-standard resolutions would have elements centered in the middle of the screen
Retested a bunch of times using the Mega Credits function. After some testing, I found that I had to delete all custom and global customizations in the trainer options menus, then on next launch of the trainer and activating, the options just started to work properly.
Maybe this might help anyone that gets a similar problem later.
[Edited by kachunkachunk, 5/23/2017 12:12:51 AM]
It is always a rule of thumb to delete customizations when a new trainer is posted.
Please read here what Caliber wrote about it -> Link
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.