Tom Clancy´s Ghost Recon: Wildlands Discussion
Our latest trainer is still working minus a few options which need updating and will be updated in the next trainer release. Game is removed from RETIRED and placed back on ACTIVE status. Do the following in order to use the trainer:
You must be COMPLETELY OFFLINE before you start UPlay and the game, but must be ONLINE for the trainer to be authenticated.
Run the trainer and disconnect from the Internet right after and before you load UPlay or game. If the game or even UPlay is running while internet connected it will crash to desktop. Steam can be online as it seems to have no effect. Uplay will ask you to log in since no internet, just tell it to restart in offline mode all the time and skip the achievement sync. Then use the trainer normally.
Special thanks to users CyPHeR369 and eta3minutes.
1) internet is on
2) run trainer
3) internet off
4) run game
5) uplay in offline mode
6) while at main menu, close Uplay (may have to FORCE CLOSE)
7) activate trainer where you can Continue Campaign
You must be completely disconnected from the internet before the trainer will work.
This means one of two things:
1. You have physically disconnected your Ethernet cable or disconnected from your wireless connection.
2. You have disabled your network card in the control panel or device manager.
It is not enough to block the software via a firewall (whether it be from your PC or router or whatever gateway device in your network).
[Edited by moderator PWizard, 6/28/2017 9:47:38 PM]
[Edited by moderator PWizard, 6/30/2017 8:09:50 AM]
[Edited by moderator PWizard, 7/2/2017 6:52:13 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem