Yes, see here: Link
I see there's already a translation for zh-CN, but it contains some errors and needs an update for the new version. So I wonder if there's a way to modify the translation based on the existing one.
I've added a demonstration video for you:
[Edited by makawakaraka, 8/2/2017 7:11:28 AM]
there are already some good translations done.
So far I haven't seen any greek translation.
Has this already been submitted?
1. Some labels in certain languages cut of word, probably because there are to small. This happens a lot with language which have long word like german, greek, etc. So the label needs to be adjusted! (e.g. "Andvanced Options -> Checkbox "Pausiere Zielprozess während der Su" should be "Pausiere Zielprozess während der Suche", tooltip is fine)
2. Some words inside groups are not translated like "rounded, extreme rounded, truncated". Is that the way you want it to be?
3. Is there a reason why you didn't programmed a language chooser in-app?
I once made a simple one which also needed a restart, but was working fine and kept the "OS-langugage-chooser", too. If you need the code, I can provide it?!
4. While using "preview post" and afterwards going back, all the text is lost. Maybe you can change that, so the doesn't need to be written again.
2. Yes, not everything has been added to translation. I'll include them in next update.
3. Its already included in the next update
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem