Tom Clancy´s Ghost Recon: Wildlands Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
1) want to play this game with cheats/trainer then
2) you have to be offline or the anticheats will close your game
WE aren't responsible for EAC anticheats, UBISOFT is. And they are putting it in every game now that they release. So if you think it sucks or you hate it, then let them know.
We cannot legally
1) crack the protections of games
2) tamper with what is basically a rootkit, kernel level, driver that EAC puts on your computer that completely takes your WINDOWS KERNEL and is making it do things that the operating system would normally not do. In other words, EAC is a kernel level malware like program that is being operated on your computer to prevent you from modding your own programs on your own computer. Think about that for a second..
Sorry, but there just isn't any other alternatives for us..
Which ways are you referring to? Did you follow the PDF guide provided with the trainer step by step?
This issue got solved and refers to a new installation of the game. It seems that uPlay needs the game to be run at least once with online connection and without the trainer.
After that please proceed as described in the PDF guide provided with the trainer.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.