Tom Clancy´s Ghost Recon: Wildlands Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
I'm using Bitdefender total security and it doesn't allow this trainer to run at all.
I tried the following things.
1. Added the trainer in antivirus exculsion, firewall exclusion and ransomware exclusion as well.
2. Created inbound and outbound rules for the trainer in windows firewall as well (in case if it could be the case)
When I try to run it, it shows "could not install the file-installation failed".
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
It bothers me because I like to still talk to other human being while I play using 3rd party voip software like teamspeak or discord. At this point I will only be using the trainer when I have exausted all other options with a mission or similar. I understand why you guys did it I just wish you had gone another route. I hope you learn from this experience both good and bad.
No matter what though thanks for making the trainer and don't stop making trainers. For every other game it has been a huge lifesaver.
to make the skillpoints 0 i simply put the number 0 in the trainer-field for skillpoints.
this worked for me
Once again thank you CH
edit: ok i missed the post of Pwizard about this - sorry guys
[Edited by exosphere, 3/8/2017 2:01:59 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.