Tom Clancy´s Ghost Recon: Wildlands Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
0 option(s) for voting
Boost currently not available
Have you visited our Trainer Troubleshooting Guide?
If the trainer doesn't even start you should check your security software. Something is blocking the trainer.
I downloaded the latest trainer, extracted and ran it with admin rights just fine on Windows 10 Pro x64 v1703 (Creators Update) with Defender + SmartScreen + firewall enabled.
I start it up as Admin, it then opens up - "customised..." > "no internet..." > " offline mode.." and then it just doesn't show up at all.
I am running my security in silent i.e. gaming mode, I've used many trainers from this site since the get go but never had this. I even tried disabling the antivirus this time :/
any ideas? I'm on Windows 10 too btw
One other thing could be deleting your trainer, wipe/clean your cache/Windows temp folder, reboot your PC, download the latest trainer and try again.
[Edited by Taurusplopp, 4/30/2017 8:08:48 AM]
1. Downloaded Offline KeyGen & requested that key
2. unzipped the key file where the trainer is
3. reboot, cleaned WIN Temp folder, switched off LAN, antivir, firewall
4. trainer tried to connect, says that CH is offline
please request an offline and closes itself
any idea what I'm doing wrong /forgot?
[Edited by mrcl1701, 4/30/2017 9:02:51 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.