Tom Clancy´s Ghost Recon: Wildlands Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
offline from uplay, doesnt means you are off the web, but you are still connected...
unplug your cables to go offline completely
the instructions clearly tell you to unplug the internet from your wall. Or you can disable your network card temporarily...
no connection? Are you sure EAC anti cheats isn't logging you and reporting?
I mean, you actually aren't really 'offline'
[Edited by CyPHeR369, 3/8/2017 10:07:57 PM]
There is remind for you - 2 options.
1) Unplug the internet or shut WiFi down
2) disable the internet driver
Network and Sharing Center > Change adapter settings > left click to disable it
Don't like it? Sorry, I'm very disappointed that some of you don't give a credit to PWizard for disable the EAC.
[Edited by Blackmustang, 3/8/2017 11:50:08 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.