Tom Clancy´s Ghost Recon: Wildlands Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
yes, it's best to use the latest trainer that is for BOTH steam and uplay to ensure the trainer locates your install directory and the game properly
note i have verified the files for the game multiple times on uplay closed uplay rebooted uplay >
[Edited by cloudaven, 8/17/2018 5:28:17 PM]
Have you tried Ubisoft's TS Guide, as apparently you are not alone in this error. Quite a few have it even without a trainer.
Ok so figured it out you have to restart your machine and if that doesnt work verify your files then restart your pc and it will go back online...
The order i did it in is verify then restart pc and it cleared up the error code thanks for the reply
For people who have trouble running the game again AFTER the trainer but
are NOT using the trainer, try the following 3 steps.
1) run the trainer, select the directory that the game is installed, then
once the trainer tries to run the game, make sure the game is closed, or
close it when it runs, then close the trainer.
2) next, run an integrity check on steam or uplay to make sure that the
latest and proper files are in place
3) close steam or uplay and then reboot.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.