Tom Clancy´s Ghost Recon: Wildlands Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
first of all thank you for releasing a new version of this trainer. Currently I'm struggling with the following Problem:
1. I generated an offline key (verified that it's working)
2. I removed the LAN cable to ensure that I'm completely offline
3. Run the Trainer in admin-mode
4. Uplay pops up and I selected OFFLINE mode
5. I can see the GRW splash screen but then the game won't start and Uplay pops up again
Even in ONLINE Mode I'll run into this issue.
Any suggestions? Or anyone facing the same problem and fixed it?
I verified that I downloaded the Uplay version of the trainer and the described issue (posted above) is still occuring.
Ghost Recon Wildlands, Version: version 3088436
Title Number: 21238
Trainer Version: 1.0015
Debug Info located: C:\Users\user\Cheathappens\Debug\Ghost Recon Wildlands.debug
Work Folder located: C:\Users\user\Cheathappens\Work\
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz
64 bit Trainer
Windows 10 64bit Operating System
Your Operating System is a 64bit Operating System
Trainer has Administrator Rights.
No Joystick Detected.
Looking for process -= GRW.exe =- when trainer is activated.
-= Waiting For Trainer Activation=-
The game does not start it passes the first phase and returns to the screen uplay as if you wanted to start the game normally. While with the previous trainers there were no problems.
I run the trainer who has to start the game offline.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.