Tom Clancy´s Ghost Recon: Wildlands Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
There is likely going to be some requirements:
1) Windows 10
2) offline mode
3) options are always active
4) you will have to turn KVA Shadowing off (we supply registry edit)
5) likely no support, and 'as is'
6) probably going to retire this game, whether we keep putting out trainer or not
7) you still may risk a ban of your account
the biggest factor here is that this game is really a coop online game, and the developers have added the anti cheats to keep people from griefing each other and to protect their online sales of stuff.
I mean, how many people would still want trainer with all those requirements/conditions?
The other thing that stands out for me is the risk of an account ban. Is it because there won't be the online blocking the last trainer had or what would be different?
If a ban is a real possibility now, and it kills me to say it, but it may not be worth that, Mike. I'm curious how the the other Wildlands players feel, too.
Thanks for the extra time being spent trying to make this work.
[Edited by Jaks, 7/30/2018 5:24:02 PM]
Infinite resources and skill points will be a big one. I want to hit them there as hard as possible since that's where they seem to be focusing their microtransactions.
Not sure if you guys will be able to pull that one off considering the way it seems to be coded. If anyone can do it tho, I'm sure you guys can.
Cal you've already done enough and another patch was released today. As you say it's designed to be coop.
The trainer had a good run but maybe it is time to retire it and people play as is.
I totally agree with you CyPHeR369, stealth is the best
But I have to leave it there, I'm still on Windows 7
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.