Mass Effect Andromeda Discussion
I see this as a good thing actually.
In Late fall of last year i tried the Beta a couple of upcoming games including some from a small company that rhymes with Ruby Loft, they have still not learned from the last five years. Enviroment, sound and music, overall feel and mood of the game - all excellent, but when it comes to gameplay, basic moves, collission detection and so on - still a buggy mess.
Unless it is a sport title, my money goes to EA ... for the moment.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Set Inventory Space
• Immune to Radiation and Life Support
+ 20 more options