My buddies birthday is coming up, and I was thinking of getting him a lifetime subscription (I LOVE mine).
There are a couple issues though:
1. I found this thread: www.cheathappens.com/show_board2.asp?headID=106927&titleID=8463 (I am poor, for real, and he has bought me many many games, and I would like to give something back to him, but I cant afford the recurring monthy sub, for me or him).
2. My buddy doesnt have an account here (I would guess he needs one, or could you guys send an email to him, like Steam does, saying 'You have received a gift from xxxxname).
3. What types of payment are accepted? I am pretty limited here, but pretty sure an atm/'kinda credit card' (limited to the usa) would work?
4. What if he didnt like the gift, and didnt want it, could he/I get a refund?
Thanks a lot.
I checked the FAQ page, and didnt see anything about this.
Keep on rocking, you guys/gals are the best!
Thank you very much.
For all that trouble, I will ask him if he wants one to begin with though, just in case he doesnt want it
You guys rock.
(Where is that fingers in the air rocking out gif emoticon?)
Shoot, I dont have a paypal account, and cant have one (long story) which is why I asked about payment options (atm/credit card only).
[Edited by Dave3d, 12/15/2016 8:49:11 PM]
First off, thanks much for doing all you guys do for us. Second, could I send you the money through Paypal for my Daughter for lifetime account as referenced above? I could just shoot you the e-mail with her e-mail address as an attachment to the payment if you'd like.
Third, thanks to OP for extremely timely post!
[Edited by Flappy613, 12/16/2016 1:28:29 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem