Witcher 3, The - Wild Hunt Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
The date announced is Dec. 22nd at 10am PDT, or 1pm EDT.
Edit: Started at 1pm EDT sharp. Discounts from 40% to 55% off.
[Edited by element5, 12/22/2016 1:05:40 PM]
[Edited by METALDIK2008, 12/23/2016 6:34:12 PM]
I looked in the CDPR Forums and there's a few things to try according to posters there. I would try one at a time then test it:
- turn VSync on or off. Opposite of what it is now.
- Set the screen for Borderless window or full screen. Again, opposite of current setting.
- Turn off Hardware Cursor.
- Don't use inventory right away. Do your stuff with Vesimir then ride off into town and/or do some small side quests first. I saw a couple people say that worked for them.
- If available, try another mouse and/or keyboard.
Here's the link to CDPR where I found your problem discussed:
I hope something there works for you. Been there, done that and I know how frustrated you feel. If not, Google the problem and look for some other suggestions.
[Edited by element5, 12/23/2016 7:20:25 PM]
Sorry to hear your problems persist. All of those suggestions were offered by others in that forum who said they worked for them.
Do undertsand that when I said try one at a time then test it, that was because when you look for empirical results by random testing, you try something and if it doesn't solve the problem, you should reset it back to what it was then try the next idea. Otherwise, results quickly become skewed. Those suggestions were basically just throwing a switch which could also then be undone.
VSync can be switched back. Full screen setting can be reversed. Hardware cursor can be turned back on. You can revert back to your original mouse and/or keyboard if you switched them.
Are all of your drivers up to date? If you can reverse those settings back to what they were, you might go ahead and let Steam verify the file cache. I listed how back near the beginning of the thread.
I sure hope you get things figured out. If you do, please post it, I'd love to know just what the problem is in case it comes up again.
[Edited by element5, 12/26/2016 7:19:53 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Easy Win Cards - GWENT
• Unlimited Horse Stamina
+ 19 more options