In response to your e-mail:
K:\Games\The Great Whale Road The Franks and the Frisians\greatwhaleroad_Data\SaveGames\Danes
From a saved game
1. Trainer opened, waiting for the game
2. Game started
3. Trainer activated in the main menu, voice activation confirmed. All boxes unchecked in the editor.
4. Save loaded (Day 1), no other options activated in the trainer.
5. Game automatically loads with these values: Population 76, supplies 76, silver 99.999, tools 76.
6. Note: same save loaded without activated trainer retains the original game values.
From a new game
1. Steps 1,2,3 same as above.
2. Following the initial in-game choices that lead to the first combat situation.
3. Activating ‘infinite health (combat)’ option. It appears to work as player’s characters receive damage but no loss in health.
4. After the combat, game returns to the village. More in-game choices are made regarding winter preparations. Next turn starts in the village and the values are set as in #5 above.
Hope this helps,
Is this the way you tried it?
Open the status page by clicking on the portrait of the character first.