Final Fantasy XV Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
You can use CosMos Basic and find it easily. Just have about 70 AP points. It's easy.
Have at least 70 AP points
1. Open Cosmos Basic
2. Select FF15 process from Cosmos Basic Menu
3. Search for value exp. 70 in CosMos
4. In game, spend some AP points in Skills for example, 70-8 = 62
5. Switch back to CosMos search 62 as "Next" search
6. Go back FF15 game and spend some more AP. exp 62-8 = 54
7. Switch back to CosMos and search 54...
Repeat until you have about 4-5 code lines that say exp. 32 in CosMos
8. Then you can edit this values. Most likely, it will be your AP value
9. If the value doesn't go more than 200, edit a different code line to the number you're desire. And you can freeze it to keep that value from depleted in game.
Yeah it's actually really easy/simple to get AP as well as QP. Just follow the steps above, same thing for QP. Go use insta-kill to do one timed quest, then search however much QP, buy the cheapest thing available and then search your new QP value and voila, you can now have that shiny new Afrosword.
On another topic, I had a question that shouldn't be a spoiler:
Do quest choices matter at all? 3 options are given, which change the response tone, but also give different rewards. XP seems to be the good option, AP seems to be the bad reward, and ask a companion seems to be a way to boost companion levels (not a problem for us I'd think).
So, do the choices affect the story in any way, or just add a faux-choice to the dialogue system? Thanks in advance! This has been bugging me for a week or so now and I can't find any clarification.
We added it. By the way, one 'option request' was to convert the trainer ALL OPTIONS for Origin version of the game. This takes time folks.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.