LOGIN  .  SIGNUP   .  REWARDS   .  RC STORE   .  SUPPORT 
/ / / / SHADOW WARRIOR 2 TRAINER

Shadow Warrior 2 Discussion

Shadow Warrior 2 Trainer

Trainer Tools and Resources

Request More Options
0 option(s) for voting
File Update Request
0 report(s) filed
Boost Update Priority
Boost currently not available

Message Board for PC version

Signup   Message Boards Home   Newest Posts   My Favorite Boards   My Threads
Page 11 of 14   •  First Page  •  Previous Page  •   Next Page  •   Last Page
Signup or Login to Post
Locked Topic  Official Trainer Thread  Shadow Warrior 2 Trainer
 
PWizard  posted on Oct 28, 2016 8:31:55 AM - Report post

Founder
Send a message to PWizard
FOUNDER
Please disable/uninstall all antivirus, firewall and other security software including browser addons and extensions. Right click "Run as Administrator" on trainer and game. Please note that some security products may still block access to trainer injection even when disabled and must be completely uninstalled. If this is the case, please contact the product vendor for instruction on the proper way to prevent the trainers from being blocked by their software or find a better alternative.
 
Caliber  posted on Oct 28, 2016 2:46:45 PM - Report post

Founder
Send a message to Caliber
FOUNDER
quote:
originally posted by Draesk

I literally just said... suit yourself, I shan't again bother to try and help save you some time.

if the trainer says

"Unknown function: 1" or some other number where X is "Unknow function: X", that is normal.

It's the second command that is being activated.

You will know its working when your character (for instance) takes no damage, or is moving much faster.

the console is registering the fact you press the numpad 1 or some other numpad key, so it thinks you entered that number as a console command. It's the second command that is being written for you and it works.

I just tested the current trainer and it's working 100%.

best,
Cal

 
wee_wee  posted on Oct 28, 2016 4:29:32 PM - Report post

Premium Plus
Send a message to wee_wee
ELITE
Just did about 45 mins in game and it worked just fine
 
Saucermote  posted on Oct 28, 2016 11:42:19 PM - Report post

Current rank: 1.5 Stars. Next Rank at 500 Posts.
Send a message to Saucermote
ELITE
quote:
originally posted by EdwardCoal

I first downloaded the "Shadow Warrior 2 Trainer 10.15.2016 (STEAM+GOG)", it never recognised that the game was running.

So I tried the "Shadow Warrior 2 Trainer (STEAM+GOG)", it tells me that the user is invalid, so I got an offline key, put it in the same folder as the trainer, deactivated the internet and then the trainer doesn't recognise that I have have an offline key

please help

I just tried downloading the first trainer as well, to test for you. And I too got an invalid user error. So I threw my computer in offline mode (ipconfig /release) and tossed my offline key in the directory and the started right up with no errors. Oddly enough after I did this, I can run the old trainer in online mode now with or without that offline key file in the directory. I can also see the trainer talking with the authentication servers, so I'm not sure what is throwing up the roadblocks when we are first trying to run the trainer and it is giving us the invalid user errors.

I can run both of the newer trainers without issue.

 
Rickmon  posted on Oct 29, 2016 12:41:49 AM - Report post

Premium Plus
Send a message to Rickmon
ANTI-STATIST
Thank you for updating this trainer.
 
linesma  posted on Oct 29, 2016 5:31:48 AM - Report post

Current rank: 3 Stars. Next Rank at 4000 Posts.
Send a message to linesma
ELITE
As I said before, this trainer is great, but I am sometimes getting a weird error. 98% of the time, the trainer works as advertised with no glitches. The other 2%, it seems to "wig out", and yes, that is a technical term. I will load the game and the trainer will activate fine, but when I go to use any option that requires the console be open, it will get stuck in a "activated" loop. The trainer will continue to "activate" and type in the console command continuously. The only way to stop this is to close the game and force close the trainer from the task manager. A restart of the machine is needed to be able to use the trainer again. Unfortunately, when I check the debug log, everything appears to be normal, but I have included the debug log just in case.
File Attached
FILE ATTACHED
 
PWizard  posted on Oct 29, 2016 7:03:29 AM - Report post

Founder
Send a message to PWizard
FOUNDER
quote:
originally posted by linesma

As I said before, this trainer is great, but I am sometimes getting a weird error. 98% of the time, the trainer works as advertised with no glitches. The other 2%, it seems to "wig out", and yes, that is a technical term. I will load the game and the trainer will activate fine, but when I go to use any option that requires the console be open, it will get stuck in a "activated" loop. The trainer will continue to "activate" and type in the console command continuously. The only way to stop this is to close the game and force close the trainer from the task manager. A restart of the machine is needed to be able to use the trainer again. Unfortunately, when I check the debug log, everything appears to be normal, but I have included the debug log just in case.

This is a result of your keyboard cache being filled. A restart is the only solution we know of and we do not know why it happens every now and then.

 
linesma  posted on Oct 30, 2016 4:35:21 AM - Report post

Current rank: 3 Stars. Next Rank at 4000 Posts.
Send a message to linesma
ELITE
quote:
originally posted by PWizard

quote:
originally posted by linesma

As I said before, this trainer is great, but I am sometimes getting a weird error. 98% of the time, the trainer works as advertised with no glitches. The other 2%, it seems to "wig out", and yes, that is a technical term. I will load the game and the trainer will activate fine, but when I go to use any option that requires the console be open, it will get stuck in a "activated" loop. The trainer will continue to "activate" and type in the console command continuously. The only way to stop this is to close the game and force close the trainer from the task manager. A restart of the machine is needed to be able to use the trainer again. Unfortunately, when I check the debug log, everything appears to be normal, but I have included the debug log just in case.

This is a result of your keyboard cache being filled. A restart is the only solution we know of and we do not know why it happens every now and then.

Thank you for the reply. I did not know that was even a thing.

Page 11 of 14   •  First Page  •  Previous Page  •   Next Page  •   Last Page
  Post Reply
Go to page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14 
All times are (GMT -06:00) Central Time (US & Canada). Current time is 10:06:59 AM
Cheat Happens Premium
 
* Access PC trainers and exclusive content
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
 
Game Review
Trainer Support
Having trouble getting our trainer to work? These steps resolve 99% of all trainer issues.
Temporarily disable/uninstall all antivirus,
firewall and other security software.
Right click and choose "Run as Administrator"
on trainer and game.
Make sure trainer version matches game
version and distribution.
 
TRAINER OUT OF DATE?
Currently there are no reports of the latest trainer needing an update. File a Report.
 
NEED MORE HELP?
  See the Trainer Troubleshooting Guide
  Getting an Anti-Virus Notification?
 
Latest Trainer
Shadow Warrior 2 Trainer
• God Mode
• Unlimited Ammo
• Super Damage
+ 3 more options
  Show all Cheats & Trainers