Battlefield 1 Discussion
I've done all the usual stuff, disable everything, restarted and so on, but it still just says "Game not found" down in the corner.
I have the early enlister version of the game, so I made sure I picked the correct one, even tried the other one just to be totally sure but of course that doesn't like I expected, but I just can't figure out why the other one shouldn't work.
For me, pressing F1 ingame didn't do anything either, but found out that it could be recognized this way
1. Have both the trainer and the game running.
2. Alt-Tab out of the game, and select(highlight, click or whatever) the trainer.
3. Press F1
[Edited by wontial, 10/18/2016 12:05:36 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.