2) Windows Defender With Folder and file exclusion set for DAI trainer
3) Yes. I get a message saying that the trainer must be authenticated.
5) I cannot, as that would require me to reinstall an older version of the OS, which I do not have anymore.
6) Dragon Age: Inquisition trainer and editor both are not working.
The funny thing is that both worked earlier today, but after the date changed to a new date, everything stopped working.
I also have the old Cheat Manager software still around, and so I have all my trainers in a folder called 'My Trainers'. I had an old offline key in there, but I decided to generate a new one and copy it there today. Problem still exists, regardless of which offline key I used.
I also tried some of the other stuff mentioned to fix this problem and none of them are fixing it.
I'm logged in, so according to the FAQs my username is valid, but the trainer says it is not....
[Edited by nkyadav, 11/13/2016 1:28:30 AM]
I just downloaded your personalized trainers, the same exact files that you downloaded and they both run fine on my Windows 10 1607 14393.447 machine with Windows Defender completely disabled.
No idea if your preview build would cause the issue as we don't support pre-release OS software. I can tell you that this particular problem is typically caused by Windows Defender, even when added to exclusions. But it could also be caused by any other AV, firewall or other security software, VPN software such as Spotflux (even if no longer using it) or not right clicking run as admin on trainer or having full rights to the Windows temp folder.
Must be something about the new build. The trainer gives me an invalid user error, and the editor gives me a user banned error. Obviously, not banned since I am posting in here, so....
I had to run the compatibility wizard and set the trainer and editor to both run in compatibility mode for Windows 8. So, it is definitely something to do with the Insider Preview build.
Thanks for replying, PWiz, and pointing me in the right direction.
[Edited by PWizard, 11/13/2016 11:31:07 AM]
Also, I have to use the troubleshooter every time - if I apply the settings and then load the app manually from explorer, it does not work, and if I manually apply the settings for any compatibility and then try to load it does not work either.
FWIW, using the troubleshooter does allow it to work even with Defender enabled, as well.
I'm going to play with permissions and such and see if it is an issue like that on my end, because I do not have the time to a full reinstall of the OS and all my software, VMs, and games.
[Edited by nkyadav, 11/14/2016 10:50:48 AM]
Windows 7 - 64 bit
2. AV software if any, especially Windows Defender
Avast. I've tried disabling the AV as well.
3. Have you tried an offline key (internet/network must be completely unplugged)
4. Have you installed all recent Windows updates?
October update was the last one installed.
5. Have you tried uninstalling all windows updates prior to Sept 28th?
So.. All updates?
6. List of trainers that work and that don't work.
Right now, I've noticed Rise of the Tomb Raider, and Master Of Orion 2016. I tested the newest Mafia 3 trainer, and it works fine.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem