Forza Horizon 3 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
1. Create a new Xbox Gamertag account.
2. Transfer savegame of the banned Gamertag to the new Gamertag.
This leads to the question: where is the savegame file located? I found the directory of Forza Horizon 3 user files, but I'm not sure which files store the game progress.
I wish I didn't add credits because I got bored with the game after 4 hours playing the fastest car.
I would assume this would be a trigger for the dev.
I would also think doing races with impossible times and setting impossible speed records from the road cameras are immediate red flags.
[Edited by woots, 10/9/2016 4:35:28 PM]
i mean can is till use the trainer offline in the storymode when i am banned
i have no friends so idc about the club or online anywayslol
[Edited by mastermuffin123, 10/9/2016 11:42:24 PM]
[Edited by mastermuffin123, 10/9/2016 11:42:43 PM]
using the infinite spins option hasn't got me banned as of posting this, and i used it a lot, im thinking adding credits makes your earned credits off what its supposed to be in some way.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem