Might & Magic Heroes 7 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Been having a few issues with the trainer since it was updated. Unfortunately the trainer thread is locked. I have completed the file report link.
Just wanted to know if anyone else is having the same issues, tried all the usual troubleshooting things, it appears only a certain few options aren't quite functioning.
Currently running Heroes 7 on UPlay in 64Bit.
Numpad 1:Unlimited Movement
- simply cannot get this one to work. Tried in skirmish, campaign and scenario maps. Any update on this one or advice would be appreciated, followed the instructions still with no luck. Option activates, move the unit (uses up movement), option then says deactivate, move the unit and still uses up movement.
Numpad /:Weak Unit
- used to make the unit you were facing go down to only 1 in the stack, it no longer does this, it does make the unit a little weaker and sets the first one in the stack for that particular mob to 1hp, but then of course once you do 1 damage you have the rest of the stack to face with full hp.
(Example: Use the option on a stack of 10 crossbow men, number 10 in the stack now has 1hp the other 9 still have full hp.)
Was not an issue before when the option simply blitz the stack down to 1.
I don't get any errors so no logs to attach I'm afraid.
If it is possible to get the trainer thread unlocked that would be nice too, with it locked this is the only way I can bring up about the issues I am currently facing.
I also unlocked the trainer thread.
[Edited by PWizard, 9/29/2016 8:59:04 PM]
Let me know if you want me to move this over to the trainer thread
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem