Divinity: Original Sin 2 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
I was trying out the GM part of the trainer and had some confusion following the instructions on how to get that part to work, and what exactly it does.
1. Going up to an NPC; I usually use animals like sheep, chickens, or rats. Ones that nobody will miss. (Does this mean you kill them first?)
2. Enable GM Mode.
3. Possess the NPC and look inside its inventory - default hotkey I (When I press the "I" key it shows my inventory, not theirs)
4. Press the hotkey for GM mode again. It will act as though it was enabled a second time, rather than disabled. (OK, this does happen.)
5. Close out of the inventory and click the button labeled "To Game Master" on the main screen. (Did this, nothing happened).
6. Possess the NPC once more. (Again pressed the "I" button and it opens up my inventory)
At this point, the screen will go black, everything will freeze for a moment, and then you will enter GM mode. (Nope, screen did not go black, nothing freezed, did not enter GM mode)
7. After you're done managing weapons and such, just disable GM mode, quicksave, and quickload. (Managing what to do what? Is this supposed to allow me to edit my gear in some way? Please explain what this actually does because I don't understand.)
If I can edit my gear stats then hell yeah I want to get it to work. But these instructions are not working at all. I would really appreciate some better instructions please.
[Edited by Lucifer66, 2/7/2018 7:10:56 PM]
It does not explain anything further on WHAT it does.
Look at the part I put in ( ) by each step. Like, do you kill the NPC? Does this allow you to edit the stats of your equipment? All he says here is you might need to use an older trainer.
Do you left click on them? That makes you talk to them, Do you right click on them? Do you highlight them? Hard to do an an animal that is moving fast all over the place. He should specify better.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.