Pokemon Uranium Discussion
Nothing I do will get the patcher to work. Followed all the instructions on reddit. No go.
- You can check to see which version you are currently on. Open the neoncube.file with a text editor, minimum you should see is just a number - 17.
- If you see that 17, it's updated. CH trainer will run on this version.
- If you are going to update to the unofficial patch (just to fix some game breaking bugs and other quality of life fixes), download the unofficial patch and follow the instructions there. It's just replacing a data file.
- CH Trainer will only run HP and EXP buffs for the unofficial patch. Everything else doesn't work. I presume the hex vales have changed.
Edit: A redditor has compiled everything including a proper installer. You can find it at this Link
[Edited by whois, 9/2/2016 11:51:50 PM]
DISM / Online / Cleanup-image / RestoreHealth
If for some reason you do not have DISM, run this command instead
[Edited by Neo7, 9/3/2016 9:13:39 PM]
well I have dism but it doesn't recognise the order associated with it. I did use Scannow a already but the stupid thing found no issues....despite the many issues I have.
With dism it tell me that: The online/cleanup-image/restorehealth option is unknown.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.