Mafia III Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Oh where to start
- The FPS lock
- The FPS issues after the unlock patch, that clearly shows the game is optimised for crap
- Constant crashing
- The 2008ish graphics, last i checked, it says 2016 on the calender
- Dead world, no busses, no trains, Trains i can maybe overlook, but when they take the time to model in bus stops, then where are the busses?, minor point perhaps, but immersion is part of a game evaluation
- AI worse than wet paper, like seriously, if you whisle for an enemy, that enemy will walk over 20 dead bodies, to check out the sound, there is simply no excuse for this horrible AI
- None excistant gameplay, all you do is kill 2 enforcers, destroy 2 places, then take over a safehouse, that's LITERALLY all you do, not counting the collectables, and you have to do this 2x for EACH sector, and if counted correctly, there's like....16 sectors
- Devs gone silent, says it all really
and the list goes on and on, sadly mafia is not a game of the year contender, but only a contender of the year
I didn't feel they showed graphics that isn't in the game now. Sure it isn't the best around, but they're alright, not perfect however.
I have not experienced any crashes, some bugs with ragdolls and the AI being a bit clunky, but that's it.
It's a fun game, I enjoy it. I understand why people was expecting something else, and I understand people are a little ****ed about the FPS.
But after the patch, I believe it's alright.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem