To fix your issue you'll need to follow those simple steps:
1) Create a folder on your desktop with any appropriate name for your trainer(s), as "Trainers" or "My cheats"..., as you wish.
2) White-list this folder in your anti-virus application.
3) Download your favorite trainer from Cheat Happens.
4) Unzip the file you just downloaded to the white-listed appropriately named folder.
5) Open the folder and right-click the trainer (.exe) > Properties > Compatibility > tick the box in front of "Run as administrator", > Apply > OK.
6) Read the accompanying text file (.txt) to understand how your particular trainer need to be initiated and used.
Hope this help...and if not, here's the link to make it right: Link