OK now to business lol. I recently got a computer virus and had to wipe my computer with no back up ready. Yes I know I should have had one. My problem is i can not FIND the downloadable program for the trainers to go into. I downloaded it probably 2-3 years ago i think but since then the site changed. And now i can not find the link to re-download the app/program. The trainers won't work without it... I tried following the video but the trainers Will not activated without the parent program from this site. I looked on the site for 3 hours but nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated thank you.
[Edited by Pilot_Zeques, 6/22/2016 12:30:54 PM]
1) Create a folder on your desktop with any appropriate name for your trainer(s), as "Trainers" or "My cheats"..., as you wish.
2) White-list this folder in your anti-virus application.
3) Download your favorite trainer from Cheat Happens.
4) Unzip the file you just downloaded to the white-listed appropriately named folder.
5) Open the folder and right-click the trainer (.exe) > Properties > Compatibility > tick the box in front of "Run as administrator", > Apply > OK.
6) Read the accompanying text file (.txt) to understand how your particular trainer need to be initiated and used.
Hope this help...and if not, here's the link to make it right: Link
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem