Witcher 3, The - Wild Hunt Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
However, I noticed that during the "In Wolves Clothing" secondary quest, that when I pick up the Chapter House key which is a quest action requirement to complete, instead of there being only 1 key, there are 10,000 of them. The quests completes, but one is stuck with 10,000 Chapter House keys in one's Quest Items tab of the Inventory. Not a game-stopper, but a little unwieldy, since one cannot discard quest items from that part of the inventory.
Anyway, I posted this issue on the GOG website and tried a bunch of offered fixes, to include clearing out the scripts folder and completely reinstalling a new scripts folder using the Verify/Repair tool on GOG Galaxy, to no avail.
I was told repeatedly to remove any "mods" installed from forum responders, to which I said I hadn't installed any mods, and then when later indicating I used the Trainer from this website, I got a broad-side from the post responders saying I was dishonest, that the trainer was indeed a "mod", that all of my saved games were now corrupted, and that the use of this Trainer was the "perfect" explanation as to why the 10,000 Chapter House keys showed up during that quest.
I am not particularly worried about getting blasted on the GOG forum website, but I am curious as to these issues:
- Has anyone else had the same experience with the 10,000 Chapter House key pickup during the In Wolves Clothing secondary quest? (There is actually one posting from July of last year on a Steam forum where this same issue came up, but no one responded to that posting...)
- If so, did anyone find a solution to it?
- Could this be, as implied by the GOG forum poster, to be an inherent issue with this Trainer for Witcher 3? I've used Cheat Happens trainers for years on other games, and never had a problem like this before.
Repeating, not a major problem, I enjoy what this Trainer has to offer, and I believe the game can be completed still, but just curious as to others' take(s) on this situation, as per my questions.
Thanks in advance for your consideration and response - ROAD
Numpad 7: Unlimited Slot Potions
Numpad 8: Unlimited Slot Food
Numpad -: Item Multiplier
- add'l gold
- add'l experience points
- add'l hit points for tough battles
- winning some hard gwent contests early on
And, I don't leave the trainer turn on continuously, only for a very brief period when making these adjustments. When done doing those as per above, I exit the game, shut the trainer down, and then restart the game without it running, and continue on.
So..... perhaps my trainer use protocol as described above can be potentially added to those conditions where the additional 10,000 padlock keys show up then for this secondary quest(?)....
Thanks - ROAD
[Edited by roadtoady, 6/6/2016 4:40:34 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Easy Win Cards - GWENT
• Unlimited Horse Stamina
+ 19 more options