If I may, can you calm Taurusplopp down a bit? I know he's got a job to do and everything but there's such a thing as too much of a good thing.
I had the same problem. The trainer seems to check for the game really often until the game got started and I've pressed F1. Then the CPU load went down.
Achievements seem to be broken altogether in this patch and has nothing to do with the trainer. There are numerous reports of people not getting them without using trainers, tables or anything like that. Paradox are apparently aware and will "fix it". Probably not in next patch though....
Thanks for any help that anyone can provide
A good idea is to
1) pause the game so that the time is frozen (press SPACE) before using any options
2) the influence option may not work correctly until you have added more planets or things that you have control over.
3) Trainer will not work on online battles, etc.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.