Final Fantasy IX Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Thanks for all the work you guys do on these trainers.
Maybe I'm doing it wrong, but I'm doing that - including freezing the value at 0 or not - and the game timer isn't changing. I've tried having characters in every and any slot, using the same tricks the editor suggests in the notes, and can't get the time edit to work. Is there a trick to it?
If I could request three features, it would be:
1. To freeze the ingame timer/countdown timers so that minigames like the Chocobo H&C and the Great Hunt don't time-out before you accomplish what you set out to do.
2. To make your side's card always win card battles.
3. Improve AP rewards from battles. The booster is nice, but I *do* want to level up a bit here and there without instant-learning every ability.
Character and inventory editors are nice, but not required if you're a thorough player, really. These would just QOL the game play experience quite a bit. I'm hoping that any additional features added to the trainer are more real-time based, rather than editor based, but I'll take whatever I can get.
For the first disk it's pretty easy, when you go to lindblum to participate in the great hunt, you can use the synthesist shop to build an item called "The Ogre" it's a weapon that will last you through pretty much the entire first disk.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.