Dark Souls III Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Hasn't happened to me yet. Maybe it was just a little buggy. I noticed since release versions went from 1.0 to 1.3 in just 12 hours.
Aside from that. Even if you have infinite HP on you still get rekt if something hits you hard enough.
I got in a fight with one of the NPCs at Undead Settlement and he 1 shot me with infinite HP with 1 strong swing with his magnificent hammer. Certain falling heights will still kill you too. So unless you have a huge amount of HP leveled to max+ boss boosts.. expect to die a little.
[Edited by Zinch, 4/12/2016 2:39:33 PM]
First off, I want to thank you for getting this out so quickly. Your work is always top notch.
A few things which I have noticed while playing with the trainer, it may be just me, but wanted to post JIC others are experiencing the same things.
1. Easy kills- Seems to auto kill some NPC's. Even if I cant see them. Has happened a few times, I will be fighting or running to the next mob to fight and will have souls and loot just appear, i know its something important because the loot is twinkling titinite and other rather valuable things. Also, while I was in the Firelink Shrine, I sat at the Bonfire, and it auto killed all NPC's in the shrine. I don't think this was an intended feature.
2. Infinite health- Will affect certain other MOBS, specifically other Ember's/Hunters/Named but not the trash generic mobs. They will have the same infinite health as I do, and I will not be able to do dmg to them unless I toggle it off, which is an easy fix utilizing the infinite item for estus flasks option.
3. Possible memory leak issues leading to game crashing. Experiencing this in specific areas in the game. Firelink shrine (looking at the Bonfire) and other random areas so far. IDK what causes it but it seems interesting, tested with a non-CH game to verify. This may be my rig specific though, IDK. If you need any specific data from me let me know and i will try to provide it to you.
Thank you again for all your hard work.
could really do with that being fixed if its at all possible
I just kicked him off the cliff. When you rest and come back the items he was carrying will be at the top of the stairs.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.