Right I know this is old news, but its also new news, because I tried all the fixes mentioned in old posts for Mass Effect 2/Origin and none worked(sort of).
OS - Win10/ME2 1.02 Origin.
Here's what I did :
MAKE SURE YOUR LOGGED ON YOUR PC AS ADMIN!
1. Download your ME2 and DLC through Origin.
2. Once downloaded, go to : C:Program Filesx86/Origin Games and drag the Mass Effect 2 folder to your Desktop.
3.Now drag the Mass Effect 2 folder in to the x86 folder(NOT BACK TO THE ORIGIN FOLDER), you will be promted for admin user permission(give permission).
4.Now go into your Mass Effect 2 folder and rename the MassEffect2.exe file to MEEEE2.exe(can be any random name) and rename ME2Game.exe to MassEffect2.exe, you will again be promted for admin permission when changing the file names(GIVE PERMISSION).
5. After the renames drag your Mass Effect 2 folder back to desktop and then back into the Origin Games Folder.
6. Now the game should start through Origin without any missing DLL or Par problems.
7. Start your Steam Masseffect MegaTrainer in Admin mode(before you start the game)....RIGHT PAY ATTENTION!! DO NOT ACTIVATE THE TRAINER UNTIL YOU START YOUR FIRST MISSION, I found my game would just go to the loading screen and just hang there or even crash. Once you begin the first mission HIT F1 and its HAPPY DAYS.
=======ENJOY YOUR REPLAYS======
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem