Kingdom Come: Deliverance Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
I tried that myself as indeed the perk points are not unlocking correctly if you put yourself directly to level 20 using the option in the editor / trainer. Using the XP option, it works for the perk itself (strength for instance), but I noticed that the big "LEVEL" perk points that you are supposed to unlock every two levels are not working correctly. Try that for yourself and tell me if you manage to get the perk points for the "LEVEL" tab!
No, unfortunately I can't get the Level Perk points working with my method. Not a big deal for me, for useful for others to consider.
This is important because your main level is a combination of levels of all of your other skills. So when you max out a skill like strength for example, you might get 1 perk point for your main level. If you reset the skill to lvl 1 and then max it out again you will receive a second perk point.
On that note, it would probably be useful if we could get XP values for the Combat and other skills to modify in the same way we do strength and primary stats. Since these also have perk points and will need to be leveled through XP rather than a hard value increase on the level itself.
[Edited by poster55, 2/13/2018 8:53:37 AM]
First of all, I'd like to thank the team for their hard work. I've been a lifetime member for years & the dedication of the team is top notch.
I've noticed a few things with the trainer and I'll list them here so that it can help the team work on those options (and my most recent savegame was provided).
1) So apparently, the "change XXX by" for the skills doesn't seem to properly trigger the perk points that should be allocated every X levels of those skills as I previously mentioned. Using the XP option & trigger each level manually grants those perk points, but it does not trigger the "main perk points" under the level tab.
2) Then, I can't seem to get the "change quantity of dropped item by" work properly with anything else than Groschen. I've tried with lockpicks, food, save potions, etc. If the fault is on my end, would it be possible to explain it again?
[Edited by Mattox87, 2/13/2018 8:56:02 AM]
For Groschen an additional option has been added previously:
NumPad.: Change Groschen (Money) By 500
Misc: Groschen (Money)
Open your inventory first, press hotkey or use editor. Close and open your inventory again to see it has changed. You need at least one Groschen for it to work.
If your trainer does not have these options then delete it and download the latest trainer again.
Cheers and thanks for the hard work!
* Up to 400 new and updated trainers monthly
* Manage and update trainers through one app
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.