LEGO Marvel Avengers Discussion
[Edited by seancass34, 1/28/2016 4:50:34 PM]
- Certain number of gold bricks needed. In Marvel Superheroes, the bonus levels were unlocked when you collected certain amounts of gold bricks. I have over 100 so far, but have not seen any additional content, so not sure about this one.
- All mini kits collected.
- True Believer in all levels.
- All special hub quests completed.
To access the Bonus Level, fly to Liberty Island in the New York City hub. That's where the Statue of Liberty is found. Travel there with any flying character. Iron Man can do it.
On Liberty Island, long on the ground and look for the front of the statue's base. There's an open doorway here that leads into "
"The Brick Apple."
The door will only open after completing all 15 story levels. That includes every Avengers level, as well as the three extra levels for Iron Man 3, Captain America 2, and Thor 2.
With all the levels complete, you can enter "The Brick Apple" is available to play. In this stage, you'll be able to explore a LEGO New York City, but entirely built with LEGO bricks.
You'll get control of Dr. Doom and Galactus, though the giant planet-eating monster is considerably smaller in this version. Use Galactus' cosmic powers to manipulate bricks, smash everything in sight, and eventually earn a grand total of 1,000,000 studs. That's a lot, and it's the only way to finish the stage. Enjoy the search!
There is no secret bonus level in this game.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem