Punch Club Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
For example, I can get all the options to work correctly... the first time. I've avoided the health, money, and stat options, I was only using food, energy, and mood ones. Like I said, they work the first time I use it, and make all those over 1000%.
Then if I go to the gym to do training, they start to drop, as if they were 100%. No big deal, I would just go home and re-apply them.
So I go home, use the same options again to reset them to 1000%... but instead I see my Str, Sta, and Agi have all increased to 7 instead. Cue head-scratching, so it's time to troubleshoot. (Thankfully I tested this on a new dummy save file.)
- Running the trainer as admin, no AV/firewall stuff.
- Do the same thing I did before, exact same steps... same problem.
- Change the 3 hotkeys on the trainer I'm using to something else... same problem.
- Try to use numpad 1 to re-capture before using other hotkeys every time... same problem.
- Try using the options for the Str, Sta, Agi... they increase the stats I want to increase... by 500, instead of 1000.
I still have my regular game that I'm continuing, so no big deal... was just offering my comments about what the trainer was doing for me. Somewhere along the line the first few options swap places with the last options, even if you change the hotkeys.
[Edited by paradoxjast, 1/10/2016 5:22:25 PM]
[Edited by paradoxjast, 1/10/2016 5:24:04 PM]
* Up to 400 new and updated trainers monthly
* Manage and update trainers through one app
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem