1. Battlefront. While visually impressive, in my opinion, this game is nothing but a shell. Sparse content on launch, a season pass that cost almost as much as the base game, server instability that was sometime comical, lack of anything that could be considered a single player campaign, and finally a lack of pilot-able vehicles/ ships. While yes there are vehicles in the game. their wonky control scheme make them, in my opinion, make them unenjoyable and irrelevant to overall game play.The lack of initial content would be okay, if they did not lock said content behind a ridiculously priced pay wall, ie. a $50 season pass. I could go on, but those were the high points. Maybe the game will improve with patches and more content, but as it sits right now, I have added it to my "permanently un-installed" list of games.
2. Batman: Arkahm Knight. While it ran well on consoles, it ran and still runs poorly on PC. In a day and age where consoles are essentially PC's running a custom OS, porting to multiple platforms should be easier and be of a more consistent quality. To me, these porting problems knock it out of the "Top Games" list.
Overall, though, I think it is a good list. I personally would swap the Witcher 3 with Metal Gear Solid V. That is only because I have played Witcher 3 and not MGSV. 2015 was a good year in gaming and 2016 looks to be even better!
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem