I definitely like a Landscape setup better than Portrait. Except for a few games, you just see more action peripherally.
The video of mine that Element posted is on triple 32" 1080's. Landscape is definitely the way to game.
You may say you would only use for racing(which is awesome btw paired with my G27), but I would bet that you wouldn't stop there. I like to think of it as car windows. Sure you can look out the front windshield and see the world in front of you. But the side windows give a much broader and dynamic view of the world around you. So it is when switching from 1 to 3 screens. Why limit yourself to sim racing when nearly every game becomes that much more of an immersive world.
Some of the best I have played triple, and some of these I had played on 1 monitor, but just had to experience it in the immersion view.
- Dead Space series Dragon Age series Mass Effect series Far Cry series CoD Modern Warfare series Hitman series (Absolution is outstanding) Just Cause 2, GTA V, Dues Ex Human Revolution, Sleeping Dogs, etc., etc.
Obviously everyone has their own preferences, but for me, triple screens are the only way to fly.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem