Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
1. What can I do prevent this from happening? I don't want to loose my money on my regular gameplay. I could care less about online gaming for MGS V atm. MGSO would be where it is next year.
2. The level of security I specify for the FOB has its own cost. Does it take that amount for one time or over a specific period of time (in-game or even when I'm not in game) consistently?
Overall I want the money on my base game to not go down like that. Anyone facing this problem? Please share any info you know.
Also do I have to keep earning money or my GMP will go negative if I left the game unattended? In other words, does FOB takes away money from my primary balance automatically?
In other words, I have to keep the spending low or else even when I'm not in game, my money will decrease. Well that is great...they just had to do that with a game that is meant to be single player....
They're releasing a PvP (like 6v6 or 8v8 or something) gamemode early next year. Probably like Batman Arkham Origins' online mode or Splinter Cell Blacklist's online mode.
So it's going to be actual PvP, not co-op or freeroam co-op.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem