Trainer Tools and Resources
1) what would the trainer need to have in it?
2) is there a save game directory?
4) can someone send savegames to help us get further along?
I'm going to PM you a google drive link to what I believe is a folder containing my save file. I found it in /steam/userdata/(a long stream of numbers)/.
This is not a typical, more like a complicated board game. The game's combat primarily functions through dice rolls, and I wouldn't expect you to be able to "load the dice" so a favorable outcome always happens, but there are stats that influence general combat success like in an RPG. There's also a currency required to perform certain actions in the game.
I would really like the trainer to get features for infinite health, increased combat affinity and defense, infinite coins, infinite mana and infinite action points/movement.
If some of those requests are impossible, the most important aspect would probably be the health points.
What this Trainer would need if possible:
basically every single stat that is at the bottom of the screen is somehow importand and would be nice to edit.
But for an easy trainer
That would be fine too if the rest is impossible.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem