Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Numpad 1: Unlimited Health
Numpad 2: Unlimited Power
Numpad 3: Unlock Chapters
Numpad 4: Float Mode
Up Arrow: Float Up
Down Arrow: Float Down
Numpad 1: Unlimited Health - toggle on and most things cannot harm
your character. Note that falling into areas that kill
you will still kill you.
Numpad 2: Unlimited Power - this will keep the knight's power guage
Numpad 3: Unlock Chapters - certain chapters in the Map will not let
you in until you have enough Triangle Gems. This will
remove that requirement. However, some chapters require
that you have at least completed the previous chapter. Note
that it is best to turn this on BEFORE you enter the map and
at the main menu. This will allow you to progress to the
next Chapter even if you haven't collected all the Traingle
Numpad 4: Float Mode - this option only works when you are able to
swap among the characters. You need to swap to another
character and then toggle this and you will find that
your character will float over areas. Note that you can
then use the Float Up and Float Down options to fly your
character around to reach areas more easily. If this appears
to have stopped working, swap characters again.
Up Arrow: Float Up - while Float Mode is on, this will move your
character up in the air.
Down Arrow: Float Down - while Float Mode is on, this will move your
character down in the air.
Temporarily Disable Hotkeys
To temporarily disable the Hotkeys, press CTRL-H after trainer is
activated. You can use CTRL-H to re-activate the Hotkeys as well.
Creating Custom Hotkeys
You can click on the actual option in the Trainer application itself
to modify the Hotkey or the value used for that option. The trainer will save your hotkeys for you. To delete this trainer,
press the Debug Tab and then press CTRL-K and the keys
will be deleted.
AUTHENTICITY NOTICE (Does not apply to PROMO or FREE trainers):
In an effort to maintain the integrity of the files downloaded from
our site and to prevent illegal file sharing, this trainer will perform
an authenticity check while in use. This check requires an Internet
connection and the trainer will not run if a connection is absent or if
the trainer is blocked by a security application.
NO INFORMATION, PERSONAL OR OTHERWISE, IS
SENT TO CHEAT HAPPENS DURING THIS PROCESS.
This check is only performed on trainers that have been personalized for
individual use, not our PROMO or FREE trainers. If you want/need to use
the trainer offline, please go to our trainer troubleshooting page for
instructions on how to obtain an offline key to avoid online checks.
1. When activated I get a second image of the character. One stays stationary while the other can be moved around. If activated in map area the stationary image stays put. If activated during the game the stationary image dissolves.
2. Float Mode 'problematic'. Has only worked in one area where I really needed to use it. When tried in other locations character rises ~ 1 foot off ground but does not respond further using up/down arrows. Disabling returns character to ground and all is well again.
3. Even though I keep Steam persona offline and Steam itself offline Achievements still register. ...but time spent playing the game does not update. Totally fun game!
[Edited by Ratsneve, 11/9/2015 2:40:22 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.