Trainer Tools and Resources
that is not ALL the message said. It said that the current trainer is current for the current version of the game on steam. But JUST TO MAKE SURE, I just downloaded a fresh trainer from our site, and ran the game and tested the trainer. As expected, the trainer worked 100%.
So now I have wasted time 3 separate times on this title, only to find it is working.
The trainer update notification system is for notifying us when a game has patched and the current trainer no longer works.
as i stated before, we updated the trainer when they released the last patch. our trainer is current.
- Health looks fine
- Reset conditions - did not tested this
- Mechanical integration - if enabled there is still deprecation, so unless it's more of "instant fix" it does not to work
- unlimited Fuel/Meds - did not look into meds. Inventory does not work - counters change to max value but unless you did have required parts in inventory before activating action will not be performed and it will lock-up game in few ways - trying to build room it will lock this room tile but no one will start work on it (there is no 'work in progress' icon on it, but you will not be able to schedule this again - even after restarting game). If you try to upgrade anything or craft item it will not allow you and as side effect all other menus can be frozen (eg. you can not use options/exit menu, trying to harvest food from animal will freeze character).
Mod seems to work if before activation of unlimited cheat you did have needed materials in inventory.
Here how I can reproduce my issue (always):
- use needed materials to construct something (eg perform few room extensions)
- enable unlimited cheat (num 4)
- all counters are updated
- try to build another extension - UI will interact as job is scheduled but no one will perform it, you will not be able to build room in this place at all, even after restart (red overlay when you will try to place it)
found note about issues with option 4 and items :-)
Ok - sounds like trainer is working as desired with small side effect (inventory is altered)
[Edited by t0mcioo, 4/1/2016 1:29:44 PM]
the trainer option is for - unlimited Fuel/Meds I have no idea what you are talking about with inventory.
Numpad 4:Unlimited Fuel/Meds - toggle on and the Fuel Inventory and most Meds
in the cabinet remain full.
There is no instruction or any place where this option is supposted to be used for anything other then FUEL INVENTORY and MEDS. FUEL INVENTORY is a single thing, not your entire INVENTORY.
If this option interferes with your inventory or building things, then only use it for a second to give yourself more fuel and meds and then turn it off. Dont open your inventory with it.
Debug Info located: C:\Users\JW\Cheathappens\Debug\Sheltered.debug
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40GHz
Windows 8 64bit Operating System
Setting Up GUI
No Joystick detected.
Waiting for Trainer Activation
This message show my system is "Windows 8 64bit Operating System"
but mine is win 10 64 bit.
Trainer does not work for me, and i think this might be a reason.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.