Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Discussion
the trainer is designed for OFFLINE mode, where the COMPUTER is the server..
do not request updates for the trainer to work for you logging into other servers or your phone server, etc.
We ALWAYS suggest the use of our cheats and trainers OFFLINE ONLY. We will not make cheats or trainers if the game cannot be played offline. If we determine that users are being banned by the use of our products then we will discontinue the download and/or updating of those products in order to prevent any further bans from using our software.
Site FAQ document: Link
Q: Why aren't there any cheats for multiplayer games or modes on your site?
A: CHEAT HAPPENS does not support or condone the use of cheats in a multiplayer environment.
Both documents are view-able offline and without an account.
As requested here is a post with the instructions, save file location and save file. I hope you are able to replicate this issue the same as I have been.
- Run trainer as administrator then run game
- Pressing F1 at the main menu, wait for activated sound
- Click on the world to enter (the save file uploaded is called 'Stronghold Village')
- Click continue to enter the world
- Once loaded and in game press option number 4 on the trainer to activate fly mode
- When it says activated the game will freeze for a second before closing
Save Game Location
Save file attached in this post.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.