Battle for Blood Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
I havent found a way to edit the money value either... BUT... I've found a way to edit the percentage value (shown in this screenshot Link) in order to match the one requested to launch the level.
- Select the level you want to play.
- Select the units you want to use. I'd suggest at least 3.
- Search for the value, in CE/TS/whatever, displayed at the location of the square I put on my screenshot as an "exact value" scan type and "4 Bytes" value type. You should get plenty of results.
- Select another unit. It doesn't matter which one.
- Narrow the search using the updated value. You should have only one result. If you get more just select yet another unit to further narrow the search.
- Once you've got only one result left, lock the address so the game can't change the value anymore.
- Change the value of said address in order to match the minimum requirement of the level (usualy something between 70 and 100).
- Deselect the unit(s), used at the step 4, that you don't want to use and watch the magic happen. You should get a result like this Link. You can now launch the level with just the units you want.
- I'd strongly suggest that you unlock the address once the level recap is displayed. Before you click on any of the 3 buttons (upgrade, replay, map). This will lower the chances for the game to crash.
There you go, I hope I've been clear enough. If you got any questions, don't hesitate.
Enjoy the game
[Edited by bonjourmama, 7/17/2015 12:34:25 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem