How To Survive: Third Person Standalone Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Numpad 1: Infinite Health
Numpad 2: Infinite Stamina
Numpad 3: Add 250 EXP
Numpad 4: Add 5 Skill Points
Numpad 5: Unlimited Items
Options (Inventory Editor)
Edit: Item ID
- Add 250 EXP:
Open character stats screen first. Press hotkey to add more.
- Add 5 Skill Points:
Open character skill screen first. Press hotkey to add more.
You need to spend them before you leave the screen or they will
be removed. However unlocked skills will stay.
- Unlimited Items:
Open inventory and while this feature is active all items will be unlimited.
- Inventory Editor:
1. Open your inventory
2a. If you don't have an item on SLOT 1 (upper left) then move an item to it!
2b. Left click on that item in SLOT 1 now so it's selected.
3. Tab out and make your changes by entering an item ID and the quantity.
If you don't know the item ID then just select an item from the item list
4. Press 'Apply' and switch to game. The item has changed now.
The trainer requires .NET framework 4.5 or above.
The trainer does not work on Vista or older.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.