Killing Floor 2 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Thank you for all that you guys/gals do. The service that you provide really opens up games for me again and I am happy to support you all in your ventures. Happy Holidays!
Here is the video though: youtu.be/7WbywGvL9g0
Attached is the game .exe which is inside the .rar file.
If there is anything else that I can provide to make it easier for future update requests of other games please let me know so that I can make the process as easy as possible!
Note: the Flashlight cheat still makes the flashlight bar decrease, but it gets filled once depleted, thus the cheat still works.
Thanks for the trainer!
[Edited by CloneSRT10, 12/26/2016 7:06:50 PM]
[Edited by CloneSRT10, 12/26/2016 7:07:16 PM]
I don't know, like I said it is working for me :/
Maybe you were using the beta version by accident?
Trainer still works with the current '1050 Tropical Bash' Patch. That is, for me at least. All options tested in Solo/Offline, Hell on Earth difficulty.
Some ways to do this are as follows:
1. Set the current XP to 1xp below the max XP for the level
2. Hotkey to increase current XP by 1000.
3. Make all spawned ZEDs one of the bosses or a Fleshpound. This way they drop a lot of XP.
I have 5000 credits and I would also be willing to pay money to have this feature added to the feature set list for all future updates to this trainer.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.